broccoli & cheddar egg cups:
This broccoli & cheddar egg cup breakfast recipe is ideal for meal-prep! Make a tray of these and have your breakfast meal-prep ready to go for the whole entire week! They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, or you can freeze them if you wish.
*PS. Make sure you use muffin liners or they WILL stick.
time: 30 mins. yield: 8 cups (2 per serving)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil broccoli in a sauce pan over medium heat until soft. (Roughly 5 mins.)
- In a small medium bowl, crumble cooked broccoli into small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Mix with olive oil.
- Add egg whites, eggs, and grated cheese. Mix well.
- Line your muffin tin with paper liners.
- Distribute mixture into liners until ¾ full. Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!
Welcome to twenty five thoughts!
My name is Victoria & I’m the woman behind the blog. I’m 25 and live in Toronto! On this Lifestyle blog, you will find posts ranging from career, recipe, travel to my random thoughts as I navigate (try to!) my twenties! Connect with me on my socials or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org! New posts drop every Wednesday & Sunday!