peanut butter & banana overnight oats:
You guys, these peanut butter & banana overnight oats are soooo good. They take less than 10 minutes to make, are delicious, and healthy! This recipe is perfect for Sunday meal-preps. This recipe usually makes around 4 small mason jars worth of oats. I love them for mornings when I am in a rush and I need to take something out the door with me quickly.
time: 5 mins. yield: 4 Small Mason Jars/ 2 Large
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened milk (I use Almond milk)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of your wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients (including peanut butter & banana), and mix well. I use a whisk.
- Spoon mixture into mason jars and secure with a lid.
- Store overnight in the fridge (minimum of four hours)
*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!