spinach & feta egg white wraps:
I love the combination of egg whites with hot sauce! This spinach & feta egg white wrap is an excellent must-try breakfast option. It’s a great way to get the health benefits from egg whites without compromising the flavour- PROMISE. This is a quick and easy recipe, that you can take on-the-go for the work mornings!
*Optional: Add cherry tomatoes or roasted red peppers for an extra kick of flavour.
time: 5 mins. yield: 2 Wraps
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup egg whites
- 4 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
- Splash of hot sauce (I use Cholula- BEST HOT SAUCE EVER!)
- Cook your egg whites in butter or oil, over medium-high heat in a small skillet.
- When the egg whites are almost set, lower the heat and add the spinach. Cook until wilted.
- Remove from heat and add the hot sauce & Feta. Season with salt and pepper if you like. Mix well.
- Assemble your wraps. (Option to toast tortillas on warm skillet if desired)
*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!