chickpea Greek salad:
I am a huge fan of mason jar salads. These Chickpea Greek Salads are so delicious. I make 4 mason jars at a time and keep them in the fridge for my meal-prep lunches. Super easy. You can just shake them and eat them right from the jar, or transfer to a bowl. Leave an inch from the top for room to shake.
time: 5 mins. yield: 4 small mason jars
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 4 tbsp. Greek dressing (I use Renee’s Mediterranean Greek Vinaigrette)
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 4 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
- Assemble your mason jars! Follow below for the proper order of ingredients:
TOP LAYER= FETA CHEESE
BOTTOM LAYER = DRESSING
*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!
Welcome to twenty five thoughts!
My name is Victoria & I’m the woman behind the blog. I’m 25 and live in Toronto! On this Lifestyle blog, you will find posts ranging from career, recipe, travel to my random thoughts as I navigate (try to!) my twenties! Connect with me on my socials or email me @ email@example.com! New posts drop every Wednesday & Sunday!