What’s In My Purse?

What’s In My Purse?

Happy Sunday!!!

If you are looking for a cute post with handbag essentials, then this is NOT the post for you! If you’ve ever seen my purse before, you know where I’m going with this…

My “handbag” is more like a mini-suitcase. I like to know that I have everything I need, whenever I need it. Despite everything in my purse, it isn’t ridiculously heavy. I bring it to work with me, and pretty much wherever else I go. If I know I’ll be doing a lot of walking, I may switch over to a smaller purse, but for my day-to-day, this is what’s in my “purse”…

The Hardware- Travanti Black Tote

The bag itself is nothing special. I think I just got it at Winners or something. I look for a structured, but not TOO structured, large sized bag with straps that will go over my shoulder comfortably. I always buy a neutral colour, whether it is black, nude, grey, etc. This way, it goes with everything.

Makeup Bag-

I keep 2 small bags inside my purse, side by side. I actually picked them up at MINISO, a new Japanese store inside Erin Mills Town Centre, which is my local mall. PS. If you’ve never been to this store & have one near you, GO. They have EVERYTHING! The bags were only a couple of dollars and they are so cute. Pale blue. In my makeup bag, I keep things that I use to touch-up at work. Especially on a hot day. What I currently have in my makeup bag:

• Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte foundation
  • Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder
  • Blush brush
  • Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner
  • Nude eyeliner
  • 2 lipliners by Essence- Shade 08 Big Proposal
  • Bite Beauty lipgloss in French Press
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Paaarty
  • Maybelline Colossal Big Shot mascara
  • Nivea Hydro Care lipbalm
  • Blotting papers
  • A small hair brush
  • 3 hair ties
  • Many, many small perfume samplers

Medicine Bag-

K I’m no druggie, but I just like to be prepared, capisce? YOU NEVER KNOW. Whenever people say “I have a headache”… guess who can help them? 🙂 Here’s what I keep:

• Superglue (you never know…)
  • Advil
  • Gravol
  • Pepto Bismol
  • Reactine
  • Bandaids
  • Nail file
  • Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes

Miscellaneous-

Scattered throughout, I also have items that I may possibly need… Here goes:

• Wallet
  • Wet Ones
  • My glasses (sunglasses & reading)
  • An umbrella
  • Playing cards
  • A wine opener
  • Hand lotion
  • Pens
  • Gum

There ya have it! I’m actually laughing as I write this because I honestly have no idea how I manage to fit ALL THIS STUFF into my bag, but I do. I’ll tell you one thing.. I almost NEVER need something that I don’t have in my bag 🙂

I hope this post gave you some ideas of extras to throw into your own bag, and if not, I hope it at least gave you a good laugh 🙂

Have a great upcoming week!

signature

*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!

Welcome to twenty five thoughts!

My name is Victoria & I’m the woman behind the blog. I’m 25 and live in Toronto! On this Lifestyle blog, you will find posts ranging from career, recipe, travel to my random thoughts as I navigate (try to!) my twenties! Connect with me on my socials or email me @ victoria@twenty-five-thoughts.com! New posts drop every Wednesday & Sunday!

xo

1. September 23, 2018 / 8:23 pm

It’s actually funny that you have superglue but yeah, you never know ahah. But wow, you carry so many things with you!

• September 23, 2018 / 8:25 pm

The superglue is cause I have acrylic nails usually and I’ve had to do a quick fix a few times 😂 I’m crazy!

• September 25, 2018 / 3:57 pm

That’s a good thinking, better than being all day without a nail ahah

2. Its my crazy beautiful life
    September 23, 2018 / 8:28 pm

I loved this! I was just told by my husband I needed a smaller purse to carry less stuff cause to him 30 pens are too much! Oh and I shouldnt habe so many lotions! Ha I love my big tote bag! Us girls have a use for everything in them 🙂

3. forarainydayblogging
    September 23, 2018 / 8:50 pm

Wow! That IS a lot! But it’s always good to be prepared. My boyfriend also always needs me to carry stuff around for him too lol

4. September 23, 2018 / 9:04 pm

Wow what a collection – is your bag heavy? I feel you though miss, I carry around half my life in mine! 💖

Stephanie xox

The LDN Gal

• September 23, 2018 / 9:10 pm

Haha thanks for reading. Yes I have to admit it is quite heavy! I’ll have a look at yours as well xo

5. September 23, 2018 / 10:25 pm

That’s hysterical! I recently majorly downsized my purse and it is a crazy difference for me since I had so much stuff in my old one before! Very funny, but it’s cool to see what other ladies keep in their purses. Thanks for sharing!

Sara

6. September 24, 2018 / 4:17 am

OMG I also keep a wine opener in my purse…you know…for emergencies lol. Your purse sound much more organized than mine, which is basically just a ton of stuff thrown together. I feel like I should probably invest in some small pouches to get my stuff together!
    KB | http://www.herlifeinruins.com

• September 24, 2018 / 9:26 am

Lol wine emergencies are very important!!!! 😂
      Yeah I find the small bags just make it easier for me to find things inside.
      Thanks for reading xo

• September 24, 2018 / 4:25 pm

Haha! I’m a big wine fan- it’s great for when you’re at a hotel or something and need a wine opener!

7. September 24, 2018 / 9:12 pm

Well you are certainly prepared for any situation! Main thing you would find in my bag?
    Probably receipts. Lots of them. Ahhhh I am a mess 🙂

Laura / https://laustworld.blogspot.com/

8. September 25, 2018 / 2:56 am

I was looking for a pen the other day and found 2 baby toys an unused diaper, and scattered cheeze it’s lol

9. Emma
    September 25, 2018 / 3:32 pm

Thank goodness I’m not the only one who carries a purse full of everything. The worst is when I go through one of those security checkpoints at a stadium or museum and they ask to look inside it. I always start explaining myself then give up when I see their face in awe of how much crap I actually carry with me. There’s no explaining some things.

10. September 25, 2018 / 5:46 pm

This was great post! It’s funny that you described your bag as a mini suitcase lol I carry such small bags and I don’t know how I even manage. But my work bag usually has my whole life in it! Thanks for sharing!

• September 25, 2018 / 6:20 pm

Haha small bags are so cute though. Wish I could do that. Thanks for reading girl xo

11. September 25, 2018 / 6:09 pm

This post is funny. I honestly feel every women has most of these items in there bag as well. Us women understand, men on the other hand think we are crazy for carrying so much in our bag. The funniest item to me is the wine opener and cards. You are prepared for a party at all times I love it.

• September 25, 2018 / 6:20 pm

It’s so true! I knew the ladies would get it. Thanks for reading xo