Bucket List

Bucket List

Happy Wednesday, lovies!

I wrote a “Bucket List” a few years ago in one of my journals (I called it a “Lifetime List”) and still check it often and feel that all of my lifetime goals are still very accurate. I also add to it from time to time. I think it’s important to identify where we want to go in our lives, and for me, writing these thoughts down always helps to keep me accountable.  I thought I would share my list with you all today! Some of these are so corny but anyways… What’s on your “Lifetime List”? Let me know down below!

• Learn to sail a boat
  • Travel to Bali > Stay at the Jungleroom
  • Volunteer in a developing country
  • Open a small cafe or/ bed & breakfast
  • Live by the water
  • Try speed dating (HAHA what an experience this was)
  • Get married
  • Have kids
  • Get a promotion at work
  • Quit smoking
  • Make and bring wellness care packages for the homeless
  • Buy a house
  • Take a painting class
  • Jump off of a cliff
  • Skydive
  • Road trip, ocean side
  • Travel to Australia
  • See more of Canada (partly- I saw BC & Nova Scotia this year)
    *Read more about my Nova Scotia travel recommendations in this post!
  • Volunteer with animals
  • Adopt a dog
  • Be on The Price is Right
  • Feel amazing in a bikini again
  • Throw a coin & wish in the Trevi fountain
  • Swim under a waterfall
  • Sleep outside
  • Fall in love
  • Write a book or memoir
  • BE MY OWN BOSS
  • Grow a garden
  • Edge walk CN tower

*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!

signature

Welcome to twenty five thoughts!

My name is Victoria & I’m the woman behind the blog. I’m 25 and live in Toronto! On this Lifestyle blog, you will find posts ranging from career, recipe, travel to my random thoughts as I navigate (try to!) my twenties! Connect with me on my socials or email me @ victoria@twenty-five-thoughts.com! New posts drop every Wednesday & Sunday!

xo

1. October 10, 2018 / 12:08 pm

Love how easy to read and quick your posts are!

• October 11, 2018 / 12:24 am

Thanks Tracy! Yeah. I know we all have busy lives so I want to make most of them bite-sized. Thanks for reading. xo

2. October 10, 2018 / 8:00 pm

Loving bucket list posts recently! After reading this one I’m definitely going to start writing my own.

Liv

gradgirldiary.com

x

3. October 10, 2018 / 8:17 pm

Love your list 🙂 I’ve been to the Trevi fountain and really really want to return to Rome. It was the most impressive city I’ve been to!

• October 11, 2018 / 9:44 am

Haha, well, I just recently read someone calling it a tourist trap and that it was overrated. But I loved it. It’s beautiful and something to see when you’re in Rome 🙂

4. October 11, 2018 / 8:28 pm

Please tell us about speed dating! It’s funny because me and my sister were talking on the phone the other day and she suggested I write a post on my bucket list. And I’ve never really thought of making a list and I’m 30! So I guess it’s a great time to think about what I’d like to do in the future and commit to it. Thank you for sharing!

• October 12, 2018 / 2:46 pm

Thanks Lia! I’ll have to share a post about the experience sometime- it was too funny.
      You totally should! I’d love to read yours! I find it’s a good way to help you ACTUALLY do the things you want to do.
      xo

5. October 12, 2018 / 6:01 pm

I love this! You have such a great list going. I admire your ability to try speed dating! Definitely something I’d be too scared to try.

Alex| californiapollution.com

• October 12, 2018 / 6:34 pm

Thanks girl! I have to admit it was a terrifying experience lol. Thanks for reading xo

6. October 12, 2018 / 6:44 pm

We want similar things…I definitely would like to adopt a dog (first, I have to convince my landlord to even let me have pets), then travel across Canada (never been outside of Toronto 🙁 ) and I’d love to Edge walk the CN Tower (after I gather enough courage).

• October 12, 2018 / 11:49 pm

Hey Annabel thanks for reading! WOW! I’d go nuts if I couldn’t have pets! I love that you want so many of these things too, girl! Make your list! I Would looooove to see it xo

7. October 12, 2018 / 7:59 pm

It’s great to write down your bucket list in a blog post – keeps you accountable! I’d be curious to hear how your list is going in a year!