Hello everyone & Happy Sunday!
I thought it would be fun to share a bit about myself, so we can connect on a more personal level.
That being said, I want to build a relationship with all of you, my readers, so please be sure to tell me a bit about YOU down in the comments too, and let’s get a conversation going!
Here are 25 random facts about me:
- I love ALL animals- especially dogs- I would rescue them all if I could
- I got my first job at the age of thirteen- I’ve been working in the hospitality industry ever since
- I’m SUPER impulsive & passionate- both can be (and have been) strengths, as well as weaknesses
- Although I work in the city, I am truly not a city girl and would love to live by the water in nature someday
- I love to read, do yoga, and hang out with my dog when I’m not working
- I’m 25.. born in December- Capricorn 🙂
- I stopped eating meat two and a half years ago as an 30-day experiment, and haven’t eaten it since / kind of… (when I’m drunk I eat McDonalds cheeseburgers – ugh)
- I believe you should always do what makes you happy and passionate NO MATTER WHAT. Follow your heart!
- My dogs name is Jack and he is four.. he’s a cross between Yorkshire Terrier & Shih Tzu. He is THE love of my life
- My dream is to be my own boss one day
- I despise cilantro
- I have two best-friends and trust them with everything- they have been my go-to girls for over ten years
- I don’t like sweets of any kind- not because of any health reasons, I just get bothered when I feel sugar on my teeth
- I only drink water, coffee and red wine
- I smoke cigarettes- started at age 15 and it’s the one thing about myself that I dislike the most. I really, really want and need to quit
- I’m super introverted, although my job is very social. I love connecting with people and am happy that my job is social and gets me out of my own little world
- I’m single and have never really met anyone who’s made me feel like I shouldn’t be
- I’m 100% Canadian- born & raised.. my parents too
- I have one younger brother & two cousins who may as well be my sisters (one older, one younger) – I’m so lucky because we are SO CLOSE!
- I have a few select TV shows that I’m hardcore obsessed with: Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder & This Is Us (THE. BEST.)
- My parents drive me INSANE sometimes, but I legitimately am the luckiest girl in the world because I have THE most amazing family (including my very close extended family)
- I lived alone for one year, but moved back home to save! GTA is insanely expensive
- I have eight tattoos
- I’m a neat freak
- I’m a big believer in the law of attraction & try my best to have a positive mindset
Now, tell me about you..
*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!