25 Facts About Me

25 Facts About Me

Hello everyone & Happy Sunday!

I thought it would be fun to share a bit about myself, so we can connect on a more personal level.
That being said, I want to build a relationship with all of you, my readers, so please be sure to tell me a bit about YOU down in the comments too, and let’s get a conversation going!

Here are 25 random facts about me:

1. I love ALL animals- especially dogs- I would rescue them all if I could
  2. I got my first job at the age of thirteen- I’ve been working in the hospitality industry ever since
  3. I’m SUPER impulsive & passionate- both can be (and have been) strengths, as well as weaknesses
  4. Although I work in the city, I am truly not a city girl and would love to live by the water in nature someday
  5. I love to read, do yoga, and hang out with my dog when I’m not working
  6. I’m 25.. born in December- Capricorn 🙂
  7. I stopped eating meat two and a half years ago as an 30-day experiment, and haven’t eaten it since / kind of… (when I’m drunk I eat McDonalds cheeseburgers – ugh)
  8. I believe you should always do what makes you happy and passionate NO MATTER WHAT. Follow your heart!
  9. My dogs name is Jack and he is four.. he’s a cross between Yorkshire Terrier & Shih Tzu. He is THE love of my life
  10. My dream is to be my own boss one day
  11. I despise cilantro
  12. I have two best-friends and trust them with everything- they have been my go-to girls for over ten years
  13. I don’t like sweets of any kind- not because of any health reasons, I just get bothered when I feel sugar on my teeth
  14. I only drink water, coffee and red wine
  15. I smoke cigarettes- started at age 15 and it’s the one thing about myself that I dislike the most. I really, really want and need to quit
  16. I’m super introverted, although my job is very social. I love connecting with people and am happy that my job is social and gets me out of my own little world
  17. I’m single and have never really met anyone who’s made me feel like I shouldn’t be
  18. I’m 100% Canadian- born & raised.. my parents too
  19. I have one younger brother & two cousins who may as well be my sisters (one older, one younger) – I’m so lucky because we are SO CLOSE!
  20. I have a few select TV shows that I’m hardcore obsessed with: Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder & This Is Us (THE. BEST.)
  21. My parents drive me INSANE sometimes, but I legitimately am the luckiest girl in the world because I have THE most amazing family (including my very close extended family)
  22. I lived alone for one year, but moved back home to save! GTA is insanely expensive
  23. I have eight tattoos
  24. I’m a neat freak
  25. I’m a big believer in the law of attraction & try my best to have a positive mindset

Now, tell me about you..

*come follow me on instagram at @victoria_secretxo for daily updates & inspiration!

1. Its my crazy beautiful life
    October 15, 2018 / 1:46 am

I love the layout and this post altogether! I am a Leo, 21 tattoos, step momma, and I smoked too but went to vaping. Great post!!

• October 15, 2018 / 4:44 pm

Thanks! Nice to meet you! Vaping hmmm I’ve heard about this being a good substitute. I think Jan 1st I’m gonna make my quit date! xo

2. October 15, 2018 / 12:03 pm

Love this post! I think being impulsive and passionate is definitely a good thing, I wish I were more like that! x

-Charlotte / myownblogofthoughts.blogspot.com

• October 15, 2018 / 4:42 pm

Lol thanks Charlotte! They can be good, but they’ve also encouraged me to make rash decisions that aren’t always right for me! It’s all a learning experience though. Thanks for reading xo

3. October 15, 2018 / 5:47 pm

I quit smoking when I got pregnant . If it wasn’t for that I’d probably still be a smoker. Quitting is tough! I found that weaning myself off of them works the best. Best of luck!
    Hollie w/ https://www.quirkybohemianmama.com/

• October 15, 2018 / 6:09 pm

Oh ya? Did you find it difficult to quit or was it easy because of the pregnancy?
      Thanks xoxo

4. October 15, 2018 / 7:57 pm

I find it hard to make a list like this about myself but I enjoyed reading tours! I worked in a hotel once too, it was fun and we always got fed!

• October 15, 2018 / 10:19 pm

It is hard, believe me. I kept running out of things! It took like a week to think of 25 facts haha! Yes, that’s a nice perk of hotels. Which department were you?

5. October 15, 2018 / 8:09 pm

interesting! 8 tattoos! I have only 1 and want 2 more soon 😀

• October 15, 2018 / 10:20 pm

They are so addictive! I got them all in the first few years. What do you have done?

6. paige
    October 16, 2018 / 12:33 am

loved getting to know you through this!! i hate sweets for the same reason and everyone says i’m nuts but i swear you can feel it! haha PS you can totally quit smoking- you got this!!

• October 16, 2018 / 4:12 pm

Thanks Paige! OH GOD, So glad to know I’m not alone on that one. Everyone thinks I’m such a nut but I swear I feel the sugar sticking lmao. xo

7. October 16, 2018 / 1:30 am

Your blogs are always interesting to me. We have a few things in common, I’ve been in the hospitality industry for awhile. I also want to be my own boss because I hate being told what to do.
    I am very big on the laws of attraction.

Love your layout as well .

• October 16, 2018 / 4:12 pm

Thanks girl 🙂 Sounds like we do have some things in common, which is awesome! What do you do in Hospitality? What do you think of it?

8. October 17, 2018 / 7:26 am

Hey girl! Great post, I love reading these :D.

I love #17: I’m single and have never really met anyone who’s made me feel like I shouldn’t be.

Preach! This is where I am in life :P.

Nice to meet you!

• October 17, 2018 / 5:48 pm

Thanks Sarah! Lol exactly- I’m glad you’re the same. NO WAY am I gonna settle 🙂 Nice to meet you too hun, thanks for reading. xo

9. November 19, 2018 / 2:15 am

Omg you are WAY too pretty for cigarettes! You must stop